Are you a single lady who loves being independent and not ready to be a mom yet? However, in the future you still plan for it, there is nothing to worry about as we have “Egg freezing” for you.
What is Egg Freezing?
Egg Freezing is an innovative egg preservation for those who want to have children in the future. The complete eggs will be stored in liquid nitrogen at temperature -195 degrees Celsius, it is simply said that the frozen egg will be put or stored in stable temperature to maintain its original state. When it is time that mother is ready to have the baby, it then will be used by dissolving mixing with sperm.
The Advantages of Egg Freezing
With today's status changing such as lifestyle, more people are found hard to get married while certain try to spend less money and get ready. However, unfortunately it may take them in longer year to be settle and have a baby. The egg freezing is now the best solution for keeping the healthy egg as in the future woman body may cause miscarriage as well as other disorders during the pregnancy.
Who should do "Eggs Freezing"
- Women aged over 35 who is not ready to have a baby at the moment.
- Those who plan to have children in the future and may take many years to be married.
- Those who require ovarian surgery due to chocolate cyst or tumor.
- Patients who require chemotherapy or radiation which lower the capacity of ovarian function.
- People with chromosomal abnormalities that cause early menopause.
- Woman with risk factors such as those working with chemical elements.
Many girls may think there is no need for egg freezing but who knows during the next two years, you may find the right man and want to have a baby this could be one of your preparation process.
For More Information, Please Contact:
Fertility Center 3rd Floor, Building A
Phyathai Sriracha Hospital
Tel. +6638-317-333 ext. 3300,3330 or +668-1000-7500